St. Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt
This St. Patrick’s Day, grab your cell phone and come on out to the Ox Bow Haus Shelter in Ox Bow County Park to put your detective skills to the test. How many of the hidden shamrocks can you find? Here’s how it all works:
- Check out the clues on our Facebook or Instagram any time after 1 p.m. on March 17. They will also be posted at the front gatehouse at 2 p.m.
- Make sure you leave yourself plenty of time to find them before 5 p.m….you might have to do a little hiking.
- Following the clues, seek out, and locate the golden shamrocks hidden in the park.
- DO NOT COLLECT the shamrocks, but instead snap a photo with any you find.
- As you take photos, please share them with us on Facebook or Instagram and include the hashtag #ecphunt2024. Make sure your account is public or we won’t be able to see your photos!
- There are a total of 10 shamrocks hidden. You are welcome to find all of them, but to be eligible for a prize, you must post at least one photo of yourself with a hidden shamrock using the #ecphunt2024 hashtag.
- The hunt ends at 5 p.m., so please make sure to plan timing ahead before heading out.
- Winners will be announced at 5:15 p.m. on March 17 in the Ox Bow Haus Shelter. Snacks & drinks will be provided.